Turner’s extensive national network of 46 offices allows the firm to offer its clients the accessibility and support of a local firm with the strength, stability, and resources of a national corporation – challenging the status quo and providing our clients with both the extensive resources they demand, and the close to home focus they desire.
Turner’s work in Indiana can be traced back to 1928 with the construction of twenty-one separate buildings for the U.S. Gypsum Company. In 1996 Turner formally established its Indiana roots, opening a full-service office in Indianapolis. Since then, the firm has developed a robust Indiana staff that includes construction-industry veterans, local college recruits, and knowledgeable Turner professionals from across the nation.
Turner’s mission is more than just bricks and mortar, however. Across the state, Turner employees are contributing time, talent, and treasure to make our communities cleaner, safer, and stronger, reflecting the corporation’s commitment to good citizenship and partnership.