Crystal Reports Intermediate for Sage 100
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of report design. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
*Classes are limited to 15 attendees for more personal instruction.
*Participants need to have Crystal Reports, along with Sage 100 installed on their workstation prior to the start of training. You may use a live company or a test company for the sample data.
*Current knowledge of data structures is suggested.
DATE: Thursday, June 14th, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
CPE: 3 Credits
$295 – Single Attendee
$221.25 – Multiple Attendees (discounted pricing)
During this training session, you’ll learn about:
- File Structures
- Header v. Detail Tables
- History v. Data Entry Tables
- Work Tables
- File Linking
- Join multiple tables
- Learn rules of linking and when to use Sub-Reports
- Why use Sub-Reports
- Creating and editing Sub-Reports
- Linking Sub-Reports to the main report
- Formulas & Variables
- Working with variables
- Shared variables
- Using predefined functions to develop formulas
- Section Suppression
- Conditional suppression of report sections
- Selection Criteria
- Filtering data with the Select Expert
- Custom formulas in the selection criteria
- Editing the selection criteria
- Cross-Tabs Overview
- Create a Cross-Tab report
- Format a Cross-Tab report
Do you have any questions? Contact Leeah Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.232.8913.