Governor Eric Holcomb’s Workforce Cabinet and the National Conference of State Legislatures cordially invite you to attend Indiana State Summit: Creating Career Pathways for All Students, sponsored by the Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation. During this event, you will hear from local, state and international experts on the importance of building a rigorous system of career and technical education, apprenticeships and work-based learning for all students and adult learners. Such a system will better prepare Indiana’s current and future workforce and ensure a strong economy. Employers, educators, policymakers and economic development organizations are encouraged to attend this important event, and you are encouraged to share this invitation with your colleagues! Please REGISTER HERE to attend this event.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
- Anthony MacKay, Australian education expert and incoming President of the National Center on Education and the Economy
- Noel Ginsburg of CareerWise Colorado and Anne Stanton of California’s Linked Learning Alliance
- Danny Lopez, Chair of the Governor’s Workforce Cabinet
- Teresa Lubbers, Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education
- Dr. Byron Ernest, Indiana State Board of Education
- Bradley Rhorer, Chief Talent Programs Officer, Conexus Indiana
- Indiana educators and business leaders
Breakfast and lunch will be provided and time will be set aside for small group discussion with the experts and your peers.
Please REGISTER HERE to attend this event no later than Monday, Nov 26. You will receive a full agenda for the event when NCSL confirms your registration.
We look forward to your participation in this important event! Please contact Michelle Exstrom at email@example.com if you have any questions.