The Terre Haute Convention Center is the Wabash Valley’s premier event center. Hoosier Hospitality meets big city dreams in our state-of-the-art facility. We have the resources and ambiance to host a variety of affairs. From conventions, banquets, conferences, expos, receptions, to corporate retreats, we work hard so you don’t have to. Allow us to create the event of your dreams.
Building Amenities Include:
- Audio-visual equipment & services
- Bar services
- Brand new facility with all new equipment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire facility
- Dance floor
- Expandable stage
- Flexible 12,500 sq. ft. grand ballroom
- In-house culinary team with custom catering
- Large pre-function area
- Loading dock
- Meeting and breakout rooms
- Modern wireless phone charging stations
- Natural lighting
- On-site parking garage with 450 spaces and 17 ADA compliant spaces
- Over 200 walkable hotel rooms and 2000 hotel rooms in the Terre Haute area
- Podium & Riser
- Professional event planners
- Walkable quaint downtown entertainment, museums, and dining
- Water bottle fill stations: Refill your reusable bottle with filtered water, located at our drinking fountains throughout the building
LARRY BIRD MUSEUM COMING 2023!
Enhancing the development of Terre Haute by becoming a destination for meetings and events while generating an economic impact to the community.