The Marion County Commission on Youth (MCCOY) is working to Close the Gap between schools and communities to better meet the needs of youth in Indianapolis and you're invited to join the movement!
Educators, community organizations, parents and caregivers, lawmakers, youth, and concerned citizens are invited to get involved at an upcoming Community Action Workshop:
- Thurs. April 14, 5:30-7:30pm @ Lawrence Ed & Community Center
- Tues. April 25, 5:30-7:30pm @ Central Elementary School (MSD Pike Township)
- Sat. April 29, 10am - Noon @ John H. Boner Neighborhood Center
Learn more and register here!
Because we appreciate your voice and involvement...
- All attendees will receive lunch/dinner
- All youth will receive participation stipends
- Travel support, parent/caregiver participation stipends, free childcare, and language services are available upon request
- Certificate of participation/letters of support available for work or supervision purposes