Indy Chamber News Archives
DWD's Spring 2016 MIP Fund Accounting user group meetings are just around the corner!
- Accounts Receivable Billing - We will walk through the entire A/R billing process showing how to set up customers, create invoices and apply payments.
- Enhanced Budgeting - Looking to take your budgeting to the next level? Microix's budget module offers features above and beyond MIP's capabilities.
- Payroll, HR & EWS - Adam will offer highlights from his AUDC presentation including standardizing Payroll and HR Processes, opportunities for automation, and reporting capabilities.
- MIP Round Table Take - advantage of this time to ask questions, offer suggestions and share ideas with fellow MIP Fund Accounting users.
- And as always, we will discuss what's new in the latest software version and offer MIP tips and tricks.
Cost: $30 per attendee
Registration begins 15 minutes prior to start of the meeting.
Location: Indiana CPA Society
Date: May 12th Time: 1-4pm EDT CPE
Credit: On-site, 3 credits Webcast, 2 credits
Follow the link below to register: http://www.dwdtechgroup.com/event/spring-2016-mip-user-group