INDY REGION DOCUMENTS
Prepared for Matt Jackson, Amy Gerber and Shannon Curley – JLL
August 7, 2015
Hello Team JLL,
On behalf of Indy Partnership please extend our gratitude to your client for including the Indianapolis Region in their evaluation for a national service center operation. We look forward to learning more about this project and working with you to help your client locate and grow in our community.
This web portal was created specifically for Project Iris to present data about the Indianapolis Region. This is a secure portal that can only be accessed with the link provided to you. It is not searchable on the internet.
We have completed the Project Iris RFP for all three sites proposed and they are attached to the right along with any referenced attachments. Each .pdf document is designed with “bookmarks” for your viewing ease. Also attached to the right is a State of Indiana Pre-Grid Offer to compliment the local offers.
The Indianapolis Region is very excited about this project! We believe you and your client will find the State of Indiana and the Indianapolis Region offers these competitive advantages to companies located here:
- Indiana Ranks 1st in the Midwest and 5th Nationally in 2013’s annual “Best & Worst States” survey – Chief Executive Magazine, May 2013
- Compared to other major metros, the Indianapolis Region is in the lowest 10% when considering real estate costs and the lowest 25% of electricity costs
- Indiana ranks 1st in the Midwest & 2nd nationwide for Top 10 Competitive States – Site Selection, May 2013
- Indiana ranks 1st in the Midwest & 10th Nationwide for Business Tax Climate Index – Tax Foundation – 2014 State Business Tax Climate Index, October 2013
- No tax on professional services
- There are over 250,000 students enrolled in higher education within a 90 mile radius of Indianapolis
- 20 College/university campuses within 70 miles of Indianapolis
- Indiana has triple-A credit ratings
- The Indianapolis Region has a regional workforce in excess of one million workers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me; my contact information is below. Thank you for considering Indiana and we look forward to working with you!
Manager, Business Development
Indy Chamber Regional Economic Development