INDY REGION DOCUMENTS
Prepared for Tom Davis
On behalf of Indy Partnership please accept our gratitude for including the Indianapolis region in your search for a headquarter facility.
We have created this web portal especially for you to present data about our Region. The information is organized in the PDF files listed in the right hand column. The Headquarters Industry packet includes data on workforce availability (pg 8), a list of the largest headquarters in Indy Region (pg10) and a summary sheet on Indiana’s HQ Relocation Tax Credit (pg 12). The Airport Statistics document provides daily flight data from Indianapolis International Airport. And last, but not least is a Cost Comparison between Cincinnati, Columbus and Indianapolis.
You will find the State of Indiana and the Indianapolis Region offers these competitive advantages to companies located here:
- Indiana Ranks 1st in the Midwest and 5th Nationally in 2013’s annual “Best & Worst States” survey – Chief Executive Magazine, May 2013
- Compared to other major metros, the Indianapolis Region is in the lowest 10% when considering real estate costs and the lowest 25% of electricity costs
- Indiana ranks 1st in the Midwest & 2nd nationwide for Top 10 Competitive States – Site Selection, May 2013
- Indiana ranks 1st in the Midwest & 10th Nationwide for Business Tax Climate Index – Tax Foundation – 2014 State Business Tax Climate Index, October 2013
- No tax on professional services
- There are over 250,000 students enrolled in higher education within a 90 mile radius of Indianapolis
- 20 College/university campuses within 70 miles of Indianapolis
- Indiana has triple-A credit ratings
- The Indianapolis Region has a regional workforce in excess of one million workers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me; my contact information is below. Thank you for considering Indiana and we look forward to working with you!
Manager, Business Development
Indy Chamber Regional Economic Development