Prepared for Josh Bays & Chris Schwinden – Site Selection Group
December 23, 2015
Manager, Business Development
Indy Chamber Regional Economic Development
Dear Josh & Chris,
On behalf of Indy Partnership please extend our gratitude to your client for including the Indianapolis region in its search for a manufacturing facility. The Indianapolis region has 2 existing buildings and 11 sites that meet your requirements; these properties are described in the attached (to the left) Excel document titled, “Flux – Indy Region Submittal”. Also attached are all referenced attachments (within the Excel document) to complete our submittal.
You will find the Indianapolis Region offers these competitive advantages to companies located here:
- In 2015, CNBC ranked Indiana #1 in lowest cost of doing business in the U.S.
- 2nd lowest worker comp rates in U.S.
- 5th lowest property tax ranking in U.S.
- 8th best overall tax climate in U.S.
- Lowest 25% of electricity cost in U.S.
- No inventory or franchise taxes
- No tax on most business services
- Indiana is a Right To Work State
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, my contact information is below. Thank you for considering Indiana and I look forward to working with you!
I hope you enjoy a safe and joyous holiday season!