Every year, Small Business Saturday takes place the day after Black Friday to encourage shoppers to support their local shops, artisans and entrepreneurs. This year, we want to help promote the work that our BOI clients and Indy Chamber members are doing!
Are you planning to have a big sale, festivities, or somehow participate in Small Business Saturday (November 30th) in a fun way? We’ll help you promote it! Fill out this survey to tell us a little bit about what your plans are – we’ll select the most notable ones to promote through our Monday Morning Memo newsletter which reaches 10,000 consumers in the Indy Region.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT OR PROMOTION HERE. The deadline is Friday, November 15th by midnight.
Ways to prepare for the big day…
For many small business owners, the holiday season is a busy time of year. Check out the these articles about how to prepare for Small Business Saturday and the Holidays:
- 22 Holiday Marketing Ideas
- 21 Simple Ideas for a Successful Small Business Saturday
- How to Market For Small Business Saturday
- 6 Ways to Prepare for a Successful Holiday Season
- Why You Should Plan Your Holiday Marketing Now
- How to Use Your Store Window Display to Attract Holiday Shoppers
Still looking for assistance? Meet with a BOI Business Coach for a free one-on-one coaching session to talk through your holiday plans.