Last week we provided you our policy in regards to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and noted that we would be monitoring the situation on a daily basis. In response to recent major events (including the temporary suspension of the NBA season, restrictions on attendees to NCAA tournaments, and federal travel restrictions), the Indy Chamber will be suspending all external events scheduled through April 30 effective immediately. Our goal is for everyone in our community to be safe, and to minimize the impact of this situation.
In addition to this action, we will also be implementing the following precautionary measures:
- We will be holding all of our board, council, and committee meetings virtually via Zoom conferencing
- We will be suspending staff business air travel
- We are not receiving office visitors at this time, and in-person meetings with members and partners will be coordinated on a case-by-case basis
- Our staff will primarily work remotely
We will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis and keep you up-to-date on the latest developments.
To provide greater context on COVID-19, here are a few links to resources that might be useful:
- CDC | What you need to know about novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC | Stop the Spread of Germs (COVID-19)
Please reach out with any questions regarding our policy to Julie Grice at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help you and your business stay informed and safe. Thank you.