According to a PwC study, 55% of employees would prefer to be remote at least three days a week, while 68% of employers believe employees should be in the office at least three days a week to maintain their company culture. However that pans out, it’s clear that hybrid work is the new reality of the workplace for many.
But, there’s more to it than just your team’s preferences. As you look ahead to back to school, there are additional underlying systemic issues such as the dramatic decrease of women in the workplace, disparities in pay and increasing need for childcare support that should be considered.
At this in-person RESOLVE Increments, you’ll join a conversation on the challenges and solutions around this shift to hybrid work, and how to better support women in the workplace. Plus, a chance to connect with others at a happy hour following.
You’ll walk away with:
- An enhanced understanding of some of the work challenges women and mothers have, especially in light of recent events
- Ways to support women that allow them to thrive personally and professionally
- Approaches to create a more gender equitable workplace
- Megan Nail, VP, Total Rewards Practice at First Person
- Megan Jarvis, VP of Talent at Lessonly
- Mary Beth Oakes, CEO at Business Furniture & Choreo
- Amanda Clark, Vice President, Marketing at Business Furniture & Choreo
Date: Thursday, August 12
Location: MINDSET by Business Furniture + Choreo | 11634 Maple Street, Suite 1, Fishers, In 46038
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat here.