Midyear Tax Changes Report
For yet another year, the pandemic has continued to have a dramatic effect on the landscape of tax compliance. With persistent demand for eCommerce, frequent supply chain challenges, and prolonged remote staffing requirements, businesses have had to continually adapt to ongoing changes throughout 2022 and the impact they have on tax obligations.
Understanding adjustments to tax policy can be difficult. Join us for this special session to hear sales tax experts from Avalara reveal what you need to know about the latest changes in tax policies and how they will impact your tax obligations in 2022 and beyond.
Date: Thursday, July 14th – 1:00 pm ET
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The impact of supply chain and labor shortages on tax compliance
- New tax obligations resulting from increased eCommerce sales
- The latest on economic nexus and marketplace facilitator laws
- Tax rules for a remote workforce
- The increasing digitalization of tax compliance globally