Join us in welcoming our 2021 Latino Leadership Circle cohort!
This program is a two-year commitment and will include a multi-pronged approach to bring talented, professional Latinos front and center. Through one-on-one mentoring, networking, leadership development opportunities, and think tank sessions based on issues of importance, these emerging leaders will have a unique opportunity to connect with established and influential leaders as well as learn valuable skills and tools that will focus on their own empowerment.
Thank you to the companies who have invested to help develop their talented Latino employees’ careers and build the overall capacity of Indiana’s community.
The Latino Leadership Circle class of 2021 is comprised of 13 participants from a range of companies selected to participate in this highly competitive program:
- Hans Bernabé – Old National Bank
- Sofia Betancourt – Cummins Inc
- Roberto Carballido – Eli Lilly and Company
- Karina Garduño – IUPUI
- Luis Hernandez – Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Alex Hunt – Ascension St. Vincent
- Victor Lizano – KeyBank
- Melissa Mayorga – IU Health
- Hector Morales – Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Carina Olaru – Purdue University
- Dolly Serrant – Indy Chamber
- Maycdon Sprowl – Eli Lilly & Company
- Claudius Tapia – Eli Lilly & Company
Charlie Garcia, President & CEO of C Garcia Associates has been named 2021 Class Facilitator.