Date: Wednesday, November 17th
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm EST (choose which sessions you’d like to attend throughout the day)
Cost: Free – We want everyone to attend!
CPE: 3 credits (offered for Session 1 only)
Wednesday, November 17th
Session 1: 9 am to 12 pm – Register Here!
Wednesday, November 17th
Session 2: 1 pm to 4 pm – Register Here!
9:00am – 9:50am EST: Welcome, Agenda, What’s New in Sage 100
Welcome & User Group Agenda
Sage 100 – What’s New and What is on the Horizon
Learn about the newest features and enhancements included in the Sage 100cloud 2021 release and how they can help you manage your business. We will also recap the highlights of the 2020 release and provide a roadmap for what’s planned for future releases of Sage 100cloud.
10:00am – 11:30am EST: Improve & Automate Business Processes in Sage 100
Stop Tracking Fixed Assets Using Excel. There’s a better way!
It’s time to move off your spreadsheets and automate! If you are struggling with spreadsheets and manual entries for your capital projects, depreciation schedules, journal entries, and more, you’ll want to attend this session.
During this session we’ll review:
- Why it is important to track Fixed Assets
- Overview of Sage Fixed Assets and explain the Sage 100 integration
- Why Sage 100 clients think Sage Fixed Assets makes the process easier
It’s Time to Eliminate the Frustrating Manual Reconciliation Process!
With the release of Sage 100 v2018, Sage introduced some great enhancements to the Bank Rec module including the ability to automate the bank reconciliation process, but few Sage 100 users are aware of it.
We’ll show you how Sage Bank Feeds allows Sage 100 to connect directly with your bank and automate transaction matching.
Save 100 Order Processing Integrations and Enhancements: Save Time and Reduce Data Entry Errors
While Sage 100 fills the broad requirements of most businesses, occasionally additional functionality is required to meet unique needs. Using Sage 100 tools and API’s, we’ll show you, we’ll show you how clients are utilizing the integration capabilities to improve time consuming processes.
- API Integrations
- Ways to Import sales orders from CSV file to increase efficiency and reduce data entry errors
- Using Sage 100 integrated internal websites to improve business processes including:
- Order fulfillment
- Correct missing data or errors on incoming order information from third parties
- Provide access to actionable Sage 100 data in a browser for improved process and business decision making
11:40am – Noon EST: Don’t Be the Reason Your Company Gets Ransomware!
While firewalls and security software are necessary to protect your company, employees not technology, are the most common entry point for phishing, malware, and ransomware attacks.
During this session learn:
- Common methods attackers use to deliver their ransomware
- How to recognize a phishing attempt and what procedures to follow when a threat occurs
- How to equip your team with the tools necessary to protect themselves and your company
Noon – 1:00pm EST: Time for a Lunch Break
1:00 – 1:50pm EST:
Make Better Business Decisions with Sage Data & Analytics
Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) for Sage 100 empowers businesses with the real-time insight needed to confidently make decisions with data, facts, and truth – without hesitation. During this session you’ll learn how SD&A provides a 360-degree view of your business. With ready-made analytics in-a-box, SD&A can eliminate the following pain points:
- Disparate, siloed data, and slow reporting
- Inefficient and inaccurate decision making
- Missed competitive advantage
2:00 – 2:50pm EST:
Warehouse & Production Automation
Any business, large or small, can appreciate the benefits of automation like eliminating keystrokes, reducing labor costs, and eliminating errors. Plus, with better more accurate information, you’ll be able to make faster and more confident business decisions. During this session we’ll cover:
- Integrated scanning solutions
- Receiving/warehouse locations/picking/shipping
- Work ticket material issue, labor tracking, completion entries
3:00pm – 3:25pm EST:
Become a Data Driven Business with Alerts
The monitoring capabilities of Sage Alerts and Workflow provide the business intelligence you’ve been waiting for; insight into past, current, and future business activities that enable you to make more intelligent business decisions.
We’ll show you the benefits of Alerts and Workflow including:
- Business Activity Monitoring – within your Sage 100 system and beyond
- Automatic Form, Document and Report Delivery
- Workflow and Business Process Automation – updates your applications, schedules intelligent tasks and moves information between an organizations disparate software systems
3:30pm – 4:00pm EST:
How Integrating Sage CRM with Sage 100 Drives Business Growth
Does your company have an effective ERP system, but is missing integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to support your sales, customer service and marketing teams?
We’ll share why Sage 100 clients are using Sage CRM and how it can:
- Provide access to sales related information important to sales team members
- Organize your sales process and effectively manage your sales pipeline
- Expand into other aspects of your business to manage processes such as service tickets