The Unapologetic Saleswoman Workshop!
Investment: $295 per seat
Seating is limited
A ½ day workshop designed for women determined to grow their sales skills, but are currently:
- Struggling to consistently generate high-quality referrals
- Disappointed with the ‘time invested’ to ‘income’ ratio
- Frustrated with a ‘chase’ and ‘wait’ business cycle
- Unsure how to get off the ‘behavior roller coaster’
Does this sound like a fit for you, but not 100% sure?
Call 317-845-0041 for a 10-minute phone call– No pressure, no obligation, just a conversation.
What you can expect from the workshop:
Join other high-performing women learning to take a more confident, polished and consultative approach towards sales.
Advanced Interpersonal Communication
- Understand and appreciate different thinking, styles and behavioral preferences
- Discover your own ego states and how they affect your outcomes
Setting Ironclad Agreements
- Practice establishing expectations in every interaction to promote clarity and transparency
Gaining Intent & Importance
- Train your brain to recognize and disarm communication “traps” that typically lead to concern and frustration
- Book: The Unapologetic Saleswoman by Lorraine Ferguson
- Extended Behavioral DISC Assessment