– Learn the different types of Sage 100 data tables and where it is appropriate to use the table types
– Optimize Crystal Designer Settings
– Modify Standard Reports & Forms
Date & Time: Wednesday, April 25th – 9:30am – 11:30am EDT
Cost: $195 for the 1st Attendee/ $97.50 for Additional Attendee
CPE Credit: 2
– Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or Higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
– The XYZ demo company should be installed.
For more detailed information on the topics, visit the link below:
To Register Now, click on the link below: