ROWLAND DESIGN MOVES TO REMOTE WORK ARRANGEMENTS
As we continue to monitor developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and well-being of our communities, clients and employees is our highest priority.
While our office will remain open, the majority of Rowland Design team members will be working remotely.
We will maintain remote work arrangements starting today and continue monitoring until which time it is determined no longer necessary.
Following are specific actions taken to date:
• We have secured technology in place that enables our team to work safely and seamlessly from remote locations
• We have shifted all meetings larger than four people to virtual format
• We have canceled or rescheduled all lunch and learns and non-project-specific vendor visits
• We have Instituted best practices identified by CDC
• We have also taken several steps to make sure we can continue to deliver the level of quality, excellence and timeliness you are accustomed to from Rowland Design
Uninterrupted Project Progress
• We have provided remote network access to employees working from home
• We have ensured that all team members are accessible regardless of their work location. Your emails and phone calls will be answered in a timely fashion
• We are prioritizing virtual meetings in lieu of in-person meetings among project team members
• We will continue to rely on our network and virtual collaboration tools to support communications between clients, consultants, studios and employees
• We will continue to require daily check-ins between studio directors, project managers and team members
On behalf of Rowland Design, thank you for your continued support and loyal business as we all navigate these unique circumstances. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns at 317-902-6006. As always, we are here and committed to delivering responsive and quality design.
Jill Rose, President