In March, the transition to work-from-home happened quickly and many CEOs and leaders faced much uncertainty. For those essential workplaces, you’ve faced a new set of challenges in your workspaces to keep your people safe and business running. All leaders have had to make many tough decisions for their businesses: are your furloughs temporary or permanent? Can we still count on our suppliers? Our team is working together better than ever; how can I make that last? Our team is falling apart, how can I lead them so they keep doing the most important work right now.
One of the key questions coming up has a bit of complexity: how do we transition back into our collaborative, open spaces, keep our people safe, and pivot our company for the next phase of recovery?
Your people and your workspaces need to be ready for when the stay-at-home orders end. But this time, your team needs to make a purposeful transition.
During this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn from 3 experts on change readiness, workspace design, and facility services on how to get your office and people ready for the social distancing and business possibilities in 2020. You’ll walk away from this 2-hour webinar with an actionable list for a back-to-work strategy that actually works:
- How to equip your people to see the opportunities from the pandemic and pivot your services
- Why now is the time to ask your team for resiliency and focus, and how to get it
- Simple steps to reconfigure your space temporarily and permanently for new social distancing norms
- Questions to ask of your commercial cleaning crews to make sure your space is sanitized
This webinar is ideal for CEOs and top department/division leaders from all functions: marketing, facilities, finance, HR, IT, etc. You’ll receive a checklist upon registration for steps you can take now and then walk away from the webinar with a full plan for your transition.
Your Event Experts:
- Stefanie Krievins, CEO, Pro Troublemaker Nation
- Julie Berry, President, Carson Design
- Jason Graf, Executive Vice President, Zoë Facility Services
This is a free webinar. REGISTER HERE