OI Insights is a companion program to our two-day Opportunity Indianapolis series.
OI Insights takes participants on an in-depth, in-person experience into one unique aspect of our city’s civic life with opportunities to engage with local leaders.
The April 2023 session will delve into a discussion around inequality, prosperity and social impact on the city’s Far Eastside.
We’ll begin with a self-guided tour of the P30 coworking space. You will be welcome to explore the facility, enjoy food from a local caterer and connect with other community leaders.
Following that, Ebony Chappel will moderate a panel discussion featuring:
• Tamise Cross, Executive Director (P30)
• Mark Thomas, COO (Helix)
• Josette Robinson, Senior Community Leadership Officer (Indianapolis Foundation)
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 from 1-3 p.m.
P30 – 3039 N. Post Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46226
*Ticket price includes parking and light refreshments
Participants of this program will:
• Learn about equity and inclusion work being done on the Far Eastside
• Connect with local civic leaders
• Be empowered to explore potential opportunities for collaboration
1– 1:30 p.m. Check in, self-guided tour, networking, light refreshments
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
2:30 – 3:00 p.m. Networking