Our annual Payroll Tax Update will be brought to you Live Online this year for the first time! This seminar will be presented in three 2-hour segments over 3 days. Additionally, this event will be recorded for all registrants to view afterward or catch up if they are unable to join any segment live.
Legislation created in response to the pandemic changed the tax landscape overnight. For employers, this means taxes are likely to be more complex than usual. Experts from Insight CPAs & Financial, LLC are here to help make sense of recent changes during the Annual Payroll Tax & Fringe Benefits Update.
Day One 12/8 10:00 – Noon
- COVID-19-Related Credits
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Qualifying Sick Leave Opportunities and Record Keeping
Day Two 12/9 10:00AM – Noon
- Tax Withholding
- Independent Contractors vs Employees
- Taxable vs Tax-Free fringes
- Employee Benefits & much more
Day Three 12/10 10:00 – Noon
- Health Insurance
- Vehicle Usage
- Common Errors
- Keeping in Line with the IRS
- State-Specific Updates for IL, IN & MO
Registering for this virtual event provides access to six-hours of live content, 3 live Q&As and additional resources including supporting documentation of the content covered each day to keep and use for future reference.