Leslie Bailey, CEO and co-founder of Maven Space and Indy Maven, has announced an exciting new opportunity for Butler alumni and community members to support graduating female and female-identifying Butler seniors as they enter the Indianapolis workforce.
One-year sponsored memberships will be awarded to selected individuals who:
- Are graduating seniors with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Are planning to stay in Indianapolis for at least one year after graduation.
- Are female, or female-identifying.
- Complete an application that includes a compelling essay on how they believe a Maven Space membership would benefit them in their career and how they plan to contribute to the community as a whole.
“The Maven Space and Indy Maven communities are composed of amazing female business owners and leaders who are willing and ready to help the next generation of aspiring women get their start and make their mark,” said Bailey. “For a young woman just getting started in the business world, this is an amazing opportunity for her to network, find a mentor, and get her big ideas off the ground.”
Bailey continued, “According to a recent article on LinkedIn, 25% of jobs are now fully remote, with many more at least partially remote” Bailey continued. “As a result, young people entering the workforce today are much more likely to struggle to make workplace-based connections and friendships, and to get the career and personal development coaching they need to thrive. Joining a supportive community like Maven Space can make a big difference for them from both a professional and personal standpoint.”
Each annual sponsored membership is $1950. The recipient will receive:
- A 12-month “Maven Works” membership, providing members-only access to the Maven Space coworking facility, including a full fitness center and lending library.
- Access to exclusive member programming, networking, and social events.
- Quarterly one-on-one coaching/mentoring sessions with a Maven Space team member or coworking member whose experience aligns with her chosen career path.
Membership sponsors will get:
- Recognition on the Maven Space website sponsor page.
- $500 in complimentary meeting room/event space hours.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the career development and future of a promising Butler graduate.
How to get involved:
- 2023 graduating seniors who meet the criteria should apply here, no later than April 21, 2023.
- Butler alumni and community members should respond here, indicating how many memberships they would like to sponsor, no later than April 14, 2023.
- Recipients will be notified of their membership award no later than May 5, 2023.
Maven Space is a female-forward coworking and event space in downtown Indianapolis. It is a safe, inclusive, welcoming space for all; regardless of age, race, gender identity or sexual orientation. While our mission is to uplift women, we vow to nurture creativity, amplify the voices of our members, support their dreams and elevate the community as a whole.
Maven Space is located at 433 N. Capitol Ave., Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN, 46204
More information at: www.mavenspace.co