Janus provides individuals with work, education, transportation, and opportunities to participate and contribute within the Hamilton County communities. Janus provides limited residential programming; most services operate Monday through Friday.
Your Impact as CEO
The CEO is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization to ensure quality care for all clients. The CEO has authority over all facility operations, budget, staffing and program quality. The CEO will be responsible for growing business partnerships and establishing new ones, providing overall strategic leadership, advocacy, and continued community outreach for social activities, employment opportunities and supportive services.
The CEO is responsible for developing sufficient resources to ensure the financial health of the organization and will oversee the fiscal integrity of Janus. Manage a $4.5 million budget and 70 staff. He/she will work with the board to ensure the mission is fulfilled by creating a strong presence in the community with a “what can we do for you?” approach to building working partnerships with high integrity and professionalism.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study. Prior experience working with people with disabilities strongly preferred but not required.
• Leadership and management experience with demonstrated ability to manage programs and motivate staff
• Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting
• Diverse fundraising and grant management experience. Previous experience leading or working in a capital campaign would be ideal.
• Familiarity with government relations and advocacy
• Experience working with a nonprofit Board of Directors as either a staff or board member
• Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, and task facilitation
• High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, community partners and donors.
• Strong, analytical, and oral communication skills
• Displays sensitivity and awareness of current issues impacting people with developmental disabilities in achieving full and meaningful lives of their choosing.
For more information contact Kathleen Poland at email@example.com
To apply click on the following link: