Ivy Tech Indianapolis invites you to join us for our Community Celebration on our downtown Indianapolis campus.
During this event, you will have the opportunity to:
• Meet Ivy Tech Indianapolis’ new Chancellor, Dr. Lorenzo Esters
• Explore opportunities for your organization, employees, etc.
• Learn how Ivy Tech can support your business
• Listen to community leaders in a brief panel discussion
• Network with fellow community leaders and members of Ivy Tech
• Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres and live music from jazz band, 7 Pleasures
• Date: Tuesday, October 19
• Time: 3:30 – 5 p.m.
• Where: Downtown campus (outside Julia M. Carson Learning Resource Center)
• Address: 2725 N. Illinois St., Indianapolis, IN 46208
• Safety: Event will be held outside in a tent with masks required
Tickets are free and available at link.ivytech.edu/IndyCommunityCelebration. Reserve your tickets by October 8. If you have any questions, contact Indianapolis-Chancellor@ivytech.edu.
Share with your organization
If you would like to share this event with your organization, send them to the link above or download this flyer, RT this Tweet or share this Facebook post.
We hope to see you there!