The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and the Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) have hired BBC Research & Consulting (BBC)to conduct a disparity study to assess whether any barriers exist for minority-and woman-owned businesses that make it more difficult for them to compete for INDOT and IAA contracts and procurements. The disparity study will:
- Measure the participation of minority-and woman-owned businesses in INDOT & IAA work.
- Estimate the availability of minority-and woman-owned businesses for INDOT & IAA work.
- Assess marketplace conditions for minority-and woman-owned businesses.
We want to hear about your experiences or interest in contract work with INDOT and IAA. Your insights will help both agencies improve their efforts to increase contracting opportunities for minority-and woman-owned businesses.
Attend a webinar to:
- Learn more about the study.
- Ask questions about the study.
- Share insights about your experiences.
Click here for more information and to register for a webinar.