Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Presents “The High Cost of Evictions,” a Virtual Panel Discussion
Join us for a free virtual panel discussion about how evictions are impacting families in our community and the efforts underway to help.
Now that the federal eviction moratorium has ended, many Central Indiana families whose income was disrupted during the pandemic are now facing the possibility of eviction.
What happens to a family when they lose their home? How does an eviction affect a child’s progress at school? a person’s health? a family’s ability to secure housing in the future?
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis invites you to join us for a virtual lunch hour discussion, where we’ll hear from a panel of community experts about complex challenges like these and how local organizations are helping to address them. Our expert panelists include:
- Chelsea Haring-Cozzi, Executive Director at the Coalition for Homelessness Prevention and Intervention (CHIP)
- La’Toya Pitts, Chief Executive Officer at Christamore House, a 2010 Impact 100 Finalist
- Julie Randall, Executive Director at Family Promise of Hendricks County, the 2020 Impact 100 Changemaker and a 2019 Finalist
- Amy Nelson, Executive Director at the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana
- Crystal Haslett, Community Liaison at Washington Township Schools
Get ready to grab your lunch, log in with a friend, and learn from our panelists during the moderated discussion followed by a live Q&A. This virtual event is FREE and open all.
Register now to receive the Zoom link to join us live on November 10th. We look forward to seeing you there!