I Heart Mac & Cheese in Indianapolis, Indiana is inviting the community to celebrate its official grand opening on January 13, where they will award the first paying customer during the event free mac & cheese for a year. This location is owned and operated by local first responders and husband-and-wife duo, Matthew and Elizabeth Griffin, who also recently opened the brand’s first location in Westfield. The couple have additional restaurants slated to open throughout Indiana in the coming months.
Ten percent of all proceeds from the event will benefit Riley Children’s Foundation, a nonprofit organization ran as the fundraising arm of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health.
Wednesday, January 13 – Grand opening celebration and grand prize giveaway;
10:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Ribbon cutting and speeches led by the Indy Chamber of Commerce at 10:30 a.m.
- The first paying customer when the celebration begins at 11 a.m. will win free mac & cheese creations for one year (limited to one menu item per month for 12 months)
- The first 25 guests will receive an I Heart Mac & Cheese swag bag
- Special promotions including one free kid’s meal with the purchase of a regular priced item will be offered throughout the event (valid up to two children per check)
- Raffle drawings throughout the day to win a variety of I Heart Mac & Cheese prizes
I Heart Mac & Cheese
910 W 10 Street #10, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Matthew and Elizabeth Griffin, I Heart Mac & Cheese, Franchisees
Kathy Berry, Indy Chamber of Commerce, Member Relations Specialist
Drew Autajay, Riley Children’s Foundation, Senior Corporate Gift Officer
Rachel Tabacnic and Paige Alonso