Small Business owners and executives have their own unique set of challenges that have come out of the COVID-19 crisis. In many cases, the virus has had a direct impact on business planning. On the other hand, it’s provided a strong reminder that it is good to review and refresh current arrangements to ensure you are positioned for success.
Join us on Tuesday, June 9th at 8:30a ET as FirstPerson teams up with industry experts to address questions and topics on the minds of small business leaders.
We’ll address topics such as:
- Do I have the right recovery plan for my organization?
- What do I need to do to make sure I’m compliant as my employees return to or continue their onsite work?
- How has COVID-19 impacted my organization’s succession plan?
- How can I ensure that payroll and overhead expenses can continue to be paid if I or a key member of my team becomes ill?
- How can I help employees whose retirement savings have taken a major hit?
- Have any of the stimulus bills provided funding to help with retirement planning?
- How has my real estate strategy been impacted? Should I be taking additional precautions?
- What additional cost-savings measures are employers considering?
TIME: 8:30-9:30a ET
REPLAY: Yes! Nearly all of our FirstPerson webinars are recorded. Register and you’ll receive the replay after the session.