Best Western Plus™ Debuts in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN – December 5, 2018 – Best Western Plus, today announced the opening of its newest property, Best Western Plus Indianapolis NW hotel. The 121-room hotel, located at 7220 Woodland Drive Indianapolis, Indiana, 46278 is owned and managed by Park Hospitality, LLC. The new hotel is conveniently located only 9 miles away from the Indianapolis Speedway and minutes away from Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the Indianapolis Colts and other attractions.
“We are extremely proud to join the Best Western brand and introduce travelers to this new midscale lodging offering,” said LaShaun Frye, General Manager. “Our ideal location, unique set of offerings and affordable price makes us a desirable choice for guests visiting the Indianapolis area.”
Best Western Plus promises guests a simplified and spirited stay grounded in value. Rebuilt from a Holiday Inn & Express, Best Western Plus is a game-changer that appeals crossgenerationally to travelers looking for an innovative, affordable hotel experience. Best Western Plus Indianapolis NW hotel offers the following:
– 2.7-Million-dollar complete renovation which includes: All exterior of property, public areas, sleeping rooms, fitness center and indoor pool
– All rooms are equipped with a Mini- Refrigerator and Microwave for convenience for all guests – Largest Indoor Pool in the area to allow guests to swim leisurely and continue their daily swim for fitness
– Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily that includes: Fresh Biscuits made daily on property for Biscuits/Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Waffles, French Toast, Pastries, Cold/Hot Cereal, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Milk/Juices, a meat item (Turkey/Pork Sausage, Smoked Sausage or Applewood Bacon rotation) and 100% Arabica coffee
– National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks are available 24/7 in the Sundry shop market located in the heart of the lobby
– Meeting room available for small/large events, can accommodate up to 55 guests
Best Western Plus Indianapolis is part of Best Western Rewards, award-winning loyalty program, we are committed to delivering the highest degree of hospitality and unmatched value. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Best Western Rewards auction platform. To make a reservation, visit Best Western Plus Indianapolis or call +(800)780-7234
Learn more about Best Western Plus at Best Western News.