Sage Production Management, released in May 2019, provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order but provide more advanced manufacturing and production features.
During this free webinar you’ll learn:
- What is Sage Production Management?
- How does it differ from legacy Work Order and MRP modules?
- Demonstration showing how Sage Production Management can:
- Capture all costs associated with the work ticket
- Create up-to-date reports with real-time labor & inventory visibility
- Use integrated scanning solution to capture material usage, labor, step status in real-time
- Multiple work ticket job types
- Ability to change Work Ticket steps & materials after the Work Ticket is released
- What are Sage’s current plans to enhance Sage Production Management?
Host: DWD Technology Group
Webinar Date & Time: Wednesday, June 10th, 1:00 p.m. EDT
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at email@example.com.