FORUM Credit Union is pleased to welcome the new Advisory Council Members for 2022. Five newly appointed members are joining the council this year, with ten members returning to serve an additional term.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
- Laurie Brown, Real Estate Broker, CENTURY 21
- Paul Hevesy, Vice President Organizational Development, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Regina Rexrode, Point n’ Click Publishing, Designer
- Josh Springer, Property Pros, Owner & President
- Adrian Warren, Radio One, Digital Sales Manager | Local Sales Manager
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Scott Adams, Equifax, Business Development Executive – Partnerships
- JoAnna Brown, PhD, Sagamore Institute, Senior Fellow; JoAnna M. Brown & Associates, Principal/CEO
- Jim Hannigan, Hannigan Building Company, President
- Ryan Hermann, SEP, System Administrator
- Eric Jaske, CPA, Blue & Co, Director
- Kay Neidlinger, Indiana Credit Union League, VP Communications
- Leah Norton, Fishhook, Managing Partner
- Sebastian Spears, Katz Korin Cunningham, Attorney
- Ben Wehner, Oracle Elevators, Regional Vice President
- Winifrid Williams, kRM Architecture, Partner, Architect
The FORUM Advisory Council is a group FORUM members who are dedicated executives and business owners. These individuals come together four times a year to network and share ideas that help shape FORUM’s products and services. The Advisory Council is one of the many ways FORUM stays connected to members and their financial needs.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with convenient branch locations and anywhere access online, serves more than 170,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit forumcu.com.
Kristi Lowell, FORUM VP – Brand Strategy and Development