Sage 100 – What’s New and What is on the Horizon…
- Learn about the planned features in Sage 100 version 2019
- Review the new features included in Sage 100 version 2018
- Se what’s on the horizon for future versions of Sage 100 including Sage’s plans for cloud integrations, as well as improvements to the work order, material requirements planning and timecard module.
The Best Sage 100 Freebies – What’s Available & How Do I Use Them?
- How to activate your free Sage 100 intelligence licenses
- How to set up paperless office for electronic delivery of documents
- How to create dashboards & Excel friendly reports using Sage Business Insights
- How to set up automated reporting using Visual Cut (Not free, but not expensive).
DIY Sage 100 Support – Fix the Most Common Sage 100 Issues All by Yourself
- Learn how to safely fix the most common issues Sage 100 user’s experience. This section will cover a large variety of areas and applies to all Sage 100 software users.
Inventory Physical Count using Barcodes – Free from Scanco with Sage 100 version 2018
- Learn how to use your Apple or Android tablet or phone to take inventory.
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. – Noon EDT
Indiana CPA Society – Directions
900 E 96th St., #250
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Cost: $30 per attendee (Lunch immediately following our on-site meetings)
*Meeting fee includes lunch for all on-site meetings*
CPE: 3 Credits
For more information, or to register, use the link below:
To Register Now:
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 260-423-2414.