- It’s All About Security – Knowing that a lot of people are still working from home because of COVID-19, MIP has included a number of significant enhancements in v 2020.2 designed to keep your database secure. We’ll highlight those changes and explain their significance.
- Grants – The Life Blood of Many Organizations – Because MIP was designed specifically for nonprofits and governments, it has significant grant tracking capabilities. Find out whether you are making the best use of them.
- Help! I Need Better Reporting Capability – Many of our customers have been using MIP 10+ years. So what happens when the original chart of accounts design no longer meets your needs? We’ll show you some options for improving your reporting capabilities.
- Is It Really Time to Start Budgeting Again? – MIP’s new Modern interface provides features not found in the Classic version. We’ll highlight some of those enhancements – particularly in the area of budgeting.
- Tips & Tricks – No respectable User Group meeting would be without a few tips and tricks thrown in along the way. You can count on it!
FREE – We are waiving the cost of the Fall MIP User Group this year. We want everyone to be able to attend!
We are offering 2 live webcasts. The session agenda and content are the same for both webcasts. For more information, please check out our website or you may register now below:
- Wednesday, October 21st, 1:00 – 3:30 pm EDT – Register Now!
- Thursday, October 22nd, 9:00 – 11:30 am EDT – Register Now!
Questions? Please contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.