During this training session, you’ll learn about:
- Crystal Reports Wizard
- Formulas & Functions
- Grouping & Sorting
- Subtotals, Grand Totals, Running Totals
- Selection Criteria & Parameters
- Report Formatting – Make it “Pretty”
- Adding to Sage 100 Menu
- Modifying Standard Reports & Forms
- Q & A
Date & Time: Thursday, May 13th – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
Cost: $295 for the 1st Attendee, $147.50 for any additional attendees from the same company.
If wanting to pay by check, please make checks payable to:
DWD Technology Group
9921 Dupont Circle Drive West, Suite 300
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
CPE: 3 Credits
- Participants need to have Crystal Reports, along with Sage 100 installed on their workstation prior to the start of training.
- You may use a live company or a test company for the sample data.
Questions? Please contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800.232.8913.