Did you know more than 1 in 4 employees are distracted by their finances at work? Make 2019 a year of financial health for your employees & a year of productivity for you!
Thanks to generous funding from the Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust, Apprisen has been awarded grant funds to work with employers to offer Financial Coaching as a benefit to their employees at a low cost to the employer or employee!
Financial Coaching is a year of improving your financial health. Financial coaching is a process of creating goals and working toward achieving them. It’s proven to help people increase their financial well-being and decrease their financial stress. Benefits include:
- Set personalized financial goals and create an action plan for achieving them.
- Review credit reports/scores with the coach, learn how to address issues and identify ways to strengthen credit.
- Access your personal confidant and accountability partner at any time during the program
- Connect with your coach in three convenient ways: in-person, phone or email
- Access to free financial tools via webinars, social media and Money Minute Blog article.
- You get paid to participate! Receive $50 for completing the program.
Apprisen is a 501( c)(3)nonprofit credit counseling agency accredited by the Council on Accreditation, Better Business Bureau, National Foundation for Credit Counseling and HUD. Our mission is empowering people to improve their financial well-being through counseling/coaching, community outreach & financial education. In our 60 years of service we have served over half a million individuals.
Space is limited. If you are an employer who would like more information on how to participate in the Financial Coaching Pilot Project, please contact Lisa Piercefield, Regional Operations Manager at 1-800-355-2227 ext. 1472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.