This year 1 Life 2 Live Health and Safety Training, LLC will be rolling out instructor courses, corporate instructor training packages as well as a CPR as a business workshop for those who are interested in starting their own training company. Thank you for your interest in attending one of our Instructor Courses. Please review the information below and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email.
Instructor Course Requirements:
1. If you are looking to become a BLS or Heartsaver Instructor, you must carry a current discipline card, which a copy of it must be produced before attending class!
(We offer BLS and Heartsaver certifications for a additional charge. Class MUST be completed and card issued prior to attending class)
2. If you are NOT in the healthcare field, you MUST have a Heartsaver First Aid certification prior to attending class.
(We offer Heartsaver certifications for a additional charge. Class MUST be completed and card issued prior to attending class)
3. Complete the online portion of the Instructor Essentials Course – This is a separate charge from the course and goes directly to the AHA.
4. Successfully be monitored teaching a course within six months after completing the Instructor Course. Please review the equipment list in the instructor manual to ensure you will have every thing you need to teach your monitoring class. Beginner packs are be found at the link below. Please make sure you ALWAYS have enough equipment to meant the student(s) to manikin(s) ratio. This information can be found in your instructor manual.
5. PLEASE bring your instructor manual to class – The link below is a GREAT starter pack for beginning instructors
Prices (please contact us for corporate training packages):
Instructor Course ONLY (you ALREADY have a active BLS and/or Heartsaver Provider card) – $450
BLS Certification + AHA Instructor Class (you’re already working in the healthcare field and/or have a active First Aid Provider card) $525
HS First Aid + BLS Certification + Instructor Course – $580
Class Details: 6 open seats!
Welcome to the BLS Instructor Course
The class is scheduled for:
Time: 9:00 am to 5pm
Location: 11903 E Welland Street, I, 46229
*enter the front door, down the stairs to your right, continue back up the steps*Please wear loose, comfortable clothing. You will be practicing skills that require working on your hands and knees, bending, standing, and lifting. If you have physical conditions that might prevent you from participating in the course, please tell one of the instructors when you arrive for the course. The instructor will work to accommodate your needs within the stated course completion requirements. In the event that you are ill, please notify your instructor to reschedule your training.
We look forward to welcoming you! If you have any questions about the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiya Beard, Lead Instructor