Crystal Reports Basics for Sage 100
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of report design. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
*Classes are limited to 15 attendees for more personal instruction.
*Participants need to have Crystal Reports, along with Sage 100 installed on their workstation prior to the start of training. You may use a live company or a test company for the sample data.
*Current knowledge of data structures is suggested.
DATE: Thursday, May 13th, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
CPE: 3 Credits
$295 – Single Attendee
$221.25 – Multiple Attendees (discounted pricing)
During this training session, you’ll learn about:
- Crystal Reports Wizard
- Configure Crystal Reports Designer to an effective report & form editor
- Snap to grid
- Alphabetize tables
- Formulas & Functions
- Understand the difference between a formula and a function
- Create formulas to simplify calculations
- Crystal Syntax v. Basic Syntax
- Grouping & Sorting
- Organize data the way you want to see it
- Create multiple groups in a report
- Strike sub-totals based on groups
- Subtotals, Grand Totals, Running Totals
- Create Summaries to make calculations easier
- Create a Running Total and know how to change options
- Selection Criteria & Parameters
- Configure Report to allow users to specify filtering criteria
- Static and Dynamic Parameters
- Report Formatting – Make it “pretty”
- Add Logos or graphics
- Add boxes, border, and lines
- Format numeric fields
- Align Fields
- Adding to Sage 100 Menu
- Make Custom Reports accessible to Sage users
- Set Permissions while adding report or after report has been added to the menu
- Modifying Standard Reports & Forms
- Modify Standard Reports
- Create custom variations of standard reports
- Q & A
Do you have any questions? Contact Leeah Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.232.8913.