header-bg
Untitled-1

Baird Again Named a Best Place to Work

Baird ranks No. 32 on the Fortune 100 Best, its 18th year in a row on the list

Visit Baird’s page on Great Places to Work®

For the eighteenth year in a row, Baird is recognized on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Baird ranks No. 32 on the 2021 list. “We are honored to again be recognized by Fortune for our dedication to maintaining a workplace environment of trust, inclusivity, respect and teamwork, where all of our associates can grow and thrive,” said Steve Booth, Baird President & CEO. “We are especially grateful to be recognized this year and are thankful for our talented associates who excelled at serving the needs of our clients during a pandemic.”

Baird attracts some of the best and brightest people in the industry because of our long-standing commitment to providing a great workplace and our repeated recognition on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. The quality of our team helps us build strong relationships with clients as we work to fulfill our mission “to provide the best financial advice and service to clients and be the best place to work for our associates.”

Fortune magazine partners with the Great Place to Work Institute each year to evaluate applicants and recognize the 100 Best Companies. “Congratulations to the 100 Best Companies to Work For. These companies have stood out for heroic efforts to care for their employees, their customers and our society, in a difficult year,” said Michael C. Bush, CEO Great Place to Work. “Remarkably, our research found that employee experience scores rose at these workplaces overall last year – a testament to the resilience of their inclusive, high-trust cultures.”

By attracting and retaining top talent and through its balanced platform of five strategic businesses, Baird has achieved significant success year-over-year. Baird revenues in 2020 were more than $2.3 billion, the eleventh consecutive year of record results, and client assets entrusted to Baird exceeded $355 billion.

How the 100 Best are selected

The 100 Best are selected from data compiled by the Great Place to Work Institute, an independent organization that defines a great workplace as one where employees ”trust the people they work for, have pride in what they do, and enjoy the people they work with.”

Applicants receive scores based on an associate survey, which for 2021 accounts for 60% of the overall score. The remaining 40% of the score was based on the programs each company said they created to support their people and communities in response to the pandemic. Read more about the methodology here.

  • 2021
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2020
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2019
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2018
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2017
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2016
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2015
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2014
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • 2013
  • October