Indianapolis, IN—Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) and Morales Group, Inc. are co-hosting a full-day workshop focused on improving employee attraction and retention (EA&R) practices for human resources professionals in the Indianapolis region.
The Purdue MEP team will provide interactive content that promises to help attendees 1) identify opportunities for and 2) develop a detailed plan to improve EA&R strategies.
“Considering the tight labor market, we thought this might be a helpful and cost-effective tool for HR teams across the region to help improve talent attraction and retention practices and we’re delighted to host at our headquarters,” shared Tiffany Hanson, Director of Supplier Diversity + Business Growth with Morales Group.
The learning objectives for this educational event are:
- Build your understanding of the most important Employee Attraction & Retention (EA&R) issues that organizations now face.
- Define your unique situation with measurements.
- Calculate your Cost of Poor EA&R and build your business case.
- Explore likely root causes, learn about best practices, and discover proven success stories with solutions that can work for you.
- Create your own tailored EA&R Action Plan with next steps.
The workshop will take place on Friday, June 2 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Registration is complimentary and lunch is provided.
Prospective participants should register to attend at https://purdue.ws/IndyJune2. Attendees must register by May 25th to guarantee your spot.
Reach out to Tiffany Hanson at email@example.com for more information.
Read more information about the partnering host organizations:
- Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Morales Group Staffing
- Acción Performance, a Morales Group company