They say it takes 21-days to build or break a habit but 90-days to create lasting, long-term changes. Strategically delivered over the course of 90-days, AAIM’s 6-day Principles of Leadership course combines in-person training with real on-the-job assignments for a thorough understanding of effective leadership practices.
Perfect for first-time managers or as a refresher class for more seasoned leaders, participants will gain insight into their leadership style and sharpen their management skills.
After successfully delivering this popular program in St. Louis for nearly a decade, AAIM is excited to extend our reach to Indianapolis employers beginning this April!
At the end of this course, your managers will be able to:
- Understand their communication style and recognize the styles of others
- Set better performance goals
- Recognize sources of conflict and diffuse problematic behavior quickly
- Create a motivational environment
- & much more!
- More details here—>https://aaimea.org/courses/principles-of-leadership-indianapolis/
Upcoming Session Dates
April 2020: April 15, April 29, May 13, May 27, June 10 and June 24, 2020
8:30AM – 4:30PM
The Parc Building
550 E 96th St
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Lunch and light refreshments included. Discounts are available for organizations registering multiple attendees. Contact Michelle Prester 317-960-3487 Ext. 100 or Michelle.email@example.com