AIPN ADDS “MINORITY HEALTH MATTERS” PODCAST, FOCUSING ON BETTER HEALTH FOR MINORITY COMMUNITIES IN INDIANA
For Immediate Release
Contact: Erik Tobias (317) 956-8530 | Erik.Tobias@WISHTV.com
INDIANAPOLIS – March 29, 2020 – DuJuan McCoy, Owner, President, and CEO of Circle City Broadcasting (parent company of WISH-TV and MyINDY-TV 23) today announced the addition of “Minority Health Matters” to the All INdiana Podcast Network lineup.
“Minority Health Matters” is a new podcast created by Indiana Minority Health Coalition, or IMHC, a statewide nonprofit that funds 23 coalitions and organizations. IMHC’s mission is to enhance the quality of life through education, advocacy, and quality healthcare services for racial, ethnic minorities, to connect research and training, develop policy, and create and maintain a broad-based network of affiliate agencies.
“Circle City Broadcasting is committed to developing and offering more local news and entertainment programming to the state of Indiana across all our platforms,” said McCoy. “We’re always looking to diversify and add additional content to our podcast programming lineup, especially content that provides critical information to underserved communities and cultures in the Hoosier state.”
Since launching the All INdiana Podcast Network in May 2020, AIPN now hosts a variety of Indiana-focused, locally produced podcasts in a variety of genres and formats, with distribution on all major platforms, including:
- “News 8 Daily 8”, Kylie Conway’s podcast which ranks among the most-listened news podcasts in the country.
- “Your Voice. Their Future” from Child Advocates in Indianapolis, serving as a voice for thousands of children who have faced abuse and neglect.
- “She Words”, an inspirational and motivational podcast for women from Alicia Ramsey, ME.d.
- “Hablando De Finanzas”, a financial advice podcast in Spanish with Marco Dominguez and Fernando Ceja.
- “Medical Minutes”, a medical news and information podcast from WISH-TV medical reporter, Mary Gillis, D.Ed.
WISH-TV has set the standard for television excellence in Central Indiana since 1954. The station has been honored as “Television Station of the Year” by the Indiana Broadcasters Association, for its “Overall Excellence” by the Edward R. Murrow Awards, and as “Outstanding News Operation,” “Outstanding Weather Operation,” “Best Newscast,” and “Best Website” by the Indiana Associated Press Broadcast Association. WISH-TV offers viewers 77 hours per week of local news and local programming and provides around-the-clock information on its digital platforms. WISH-TV is locally owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting, and is an affiliate of The CW network. The station serves more than one million households.