Influencing Without Authority
April 9, 2020 | 9 – 11am CT | • LIVE Online
The ability to influence others in an essential, yet challenging, business skill. It is a skill that allows us to get things done, resolve problems, obtain permission, or gain acceptance of our opinion or ideas. Being able to influence others when you have no authority over them is even more challenging.
· List actions and behaviors that make a person influential even without authority
· Identify their preferred influencing styles
· Determine how to adjust their influencing approach to increase effectiveness
· Describe a process to influence others to take action
· Create a plan to effectively use their influence to generate action
Make the Most Out of Downtime by Developing Your Employees!
Register for Upcoming 2-Hour Online Learning Opportunities from AAIM
Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough
April 9, 2020 | 1 – 3pm CT | • LIVE Online
This course examines how to maintain your footing and build resilience when faced with the multitude of challenges that come your way on a daily basis. Topics to be covered include: making and maintaining connections to build resilience, listening and working through conflict, setting and achieving goals, accepting and embracing change, using flexible thinking to overcome obstacles and implementing stress management strategies to maintain resilience.
· Increase your ability to bounce back from adversity
· Identify ways to strengthen your optimism as a foundation of resilience
· Make and maintain connections to build resilience
· Set goals and create action plans to achieve them
· Describe best approaches for proactively adapting to change
· Making decisions under pressure
Essentials of Problem Solving and Decision Making
April 14, 2020 | 9 – 11am CT | • LIVE Online
According to recent studies, complex problem solving is #1 on the list of skills needed in today’s workplace. While studies indicate that in five years over one-third of skills considered important in today’s workforce will have changed, it is predicted that complex problem solving will remain at #1.
· Describe a 3-phase problem solving process
· Discern the difference between the apparent and real problem
· Apply problem solving and decision-making strategies, such as: Fishbone, Brain Writing, PMI, and 6 Thinking Hats
· List tips and traps in making decisions
· Identify ways to evaluate applied solutions
· Apply the problem-solving process to a real work issue
Pricing: $199 for Members, $249 for Non-Members
**Registrations are limited to promote interaction amongst attendees**
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Registration closes end of day on Monday, April 6