The purpose of the Building Brilliant Workforce Skills series is to develop and fine-tune key business performance skills & fundamentals. By focusing on 12 key building blocks, individuals will further develop their skills leading to increased success in the workplace. During each live broadcast, the facilitator will use interactive activities and discussion to help participants both understand and apply key learnings.
Who Should Attend: Individual contributors looking to improve their performance by enhancing numerous skills ranging from communication, motivation, critical thinking, stress & time management to problem-solving. Entry-level to experienced team members will benefit from the concepts and practices discussed.
Length of Course: Twelve modules, 30 minute sessions each (6 Hours total)
Time: 8:30 to 9:00 am CST
Dates: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday each week for four weeks from June 1 to June 25.
- Week 1 – June 1, 2, & 4
- Module 1: Assertive Communication
- Module 2: Challenging Discussions
- Module 3: Change Management
- Week 2 – June 8, 9, & 11
- Module 4: Building Trust
- Module 5: Motivation Skills
- Module 6: Stress Management
- Week 3 – June 15, 16, & 18
- Module 7: Time Management
- Module 8: Critical Thinking
- Module 9: Problem Solving
- Week 4 – June 22, 23, & 25
- Module 10: Phone Etiquette
- Module 11: Building Relationships and Engaging Peers
- Module 12: Exceptional Client Communications
Going to miss one or more of the sessions? No problem! All sessions will be recorded and made available on AAIM University (login/password provided upon registration.) Registrants will receive an unlimited view of the recordings through 12/31/2020.
For more information or to register, please use the link below or contact Michelle.Prester@aaimea.org