About this Event
- Causes of conflict and how it impacts business and employees
- Conflict escalators and de-escalators
- Influence in new ways using your personal communication style
- Communicate clear performance expectations
- Effectively address and discuss performance issues
- Formulate employee coaching & development plans
- Sources of conflict and the costs if left unresolved
- Your personal communication style & how it helps resolve conflict
- Tactics to successfully mediate conflict
- Your role in maintaining compliance
- Making sense of the variety of LOA’s impacting your organization
- Regulatory updates and best practices
- Learn the language of your CEO and CFO
- Measure what matters – focusing on ROI
- Workshop on how to build a strategic business plan
8:30am – 10:30am ET – Resolving Conflict in Today’s Workplace
1:30pm – 3:30pm ET – High Performance Coaching
8:30am – 10:30am ET – Conquering FMLA, Workers’ Comp and ADA in partnership with Ogletree Deakins’ Theresa Parish
11:00am -1:00pm ET – Resolving Conflict for the HR Pro
1:30pm – 3:30pm ET – HR as a Strategic Business Partner with Phil Brandt, AAIM CEO
Please note that each session is limited to 15 or fewer people, and all must be physically distanced and masked. Due to limited availability, we ask that all attendees limit their reservations to two sessions per person per organization.
Time has been allotted to disinfect room surfaces and equipment before and after each session.
This event consists of multiple sessions spread out over two days. Attendees should refer to their session(s) start and end time(s) when planning their arrival and departure NOT the start and end time for the entire event.
Coffee and water will be provided. Breakfast, lunch, coffee drinks and afternoon snacks are available for purchase at the full-service Labor District Cafe.
Register Here- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aaim-training-event-for-indianapolis-leaders-hr-professionals-registration-137075457383