Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett and City County-Council President Vop Osili will join 16 Tech Community Corporation and Browning-Davis for a ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrating the opening of the district with the completion of the first building and road in the 16 Tech Innovation District in downtown Indianapolis.
The event will include dignitaries onsite at 16 Tech who will provide comments and cut a 50-foot-long ribbon. Residents, business leaders and others will join the event virtually through Zoom.
What: Celebration of 16 Tech opening, first new building and road completion
- Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett
- City County-Council President Vop Osili
- 16 Tech President and CEO Bob Coy
- Browning President and CEO John Hirschman
- Davis & Associates President and CEO Gary Davis
- President of Patrium Luis Gómez
- Vice President of Patrium Steve Hernández
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Where: 1220 Waterway Boulevard, 16 Tech Innovation District
16 Tech is a $500-million, 50-acre development located along Indiana Avenue with a mix of office, creative, residential, and retail spaces in addition to green space and trails to foster innovation in tech, life sciences and advanced manufacturing.
# # #
16 Tech – Laura Miller, 317-332-3306, firstname.lastname@example.org
Browning – Jen Thomas, 317-441-2487, email@example.com