M3 has appointed Rick Rusch, CPA to CIO/CFO position effective immediately.
• In the CIO role, he will be responsible for establishing and leading the strategic direction for Information Technology services (IT), compliance and security. He will align IT objectives and service offerings with current and new technologies (i.e. cloud and mobile computing, blockchain, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence, architecture, enterprise applications, digital and others).
• In the CFO role, he will be responsible for managing financial operations, operating budget, revenue, expenses, balance sheets and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
• He will develop new business in IT and Finance while leading M3 strategic partners and independent consultants.
• Rick brings over 25+ years of experience in IT focused on cyber threats while minimizing end-user impact. He has spent 12 years spearheading the accounting and IT department for one of the top law firms in Indiana, Cohen & Malad, LLP as a Controller and Director of IT. He managed the growth of technology, billing and financial systems while the firm nearly doubled in size during his tenure.
• He holds Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Computer Science from Indiana State University.
Rick makes a great fit for both roles and please congratulate him on his appointment!