Indy Chamber News Archives
In 2016, if you rank number one on Google, does that really mean your revenues will go up? Join Indianapolis-based digital marketing specialists Henry Bestritsky from Stratablue and Ryan Brock from Metonymy Media for a free Google Experts Workshop on the role of effective content in a robust SEO strategy. Learn what it takes to not only reach the top of the search rankings, but also to engage your readers and turn them into qualified leads. Uncover the secret to guaranteeing the success of your content with every word you publish. Equip yourself to convert your hard-won search traffic into measurable growth and real revenue. FREE copy of Ryan Brock’s book, Nothing New: An Irreverent History of Storytelling and Social Media, which details the strong connections between great communicators of history and the digital platforms we use today. (a $9.99 value!)
What you’ll learn by attending the webinar:
– How can you continue to secure high rankings in an evolving landscape?
– What sort of impact can content have on your SEO strategy?
– How can an integrated content and SEO strategy help you generate new sales?
– What makes content fail or succeed?
– Hardest of all, how do you even judge the quality of your content?
Google Experts Workshop – Rankings and Revenue: How SEO and Content Work Together
When: December 15th, 2015 at 11:00 am EST
Can’t make it? No problem. Register anyway and receive access to the recording.