Indy Chamber News Archives
The Indy Chamber has elected corporate officers to lead its 2015 board of directors. This team of business leaders will serve to lead and advise the Indy Chamber throughout 2015 on initiatives and issues that impact the regional business community.
The 2015 board of directors include:
– Chair: Rob Hillman, Anthem
– Vice Chair: Enrique Conterno, Eli Lilly
– President: Michael Huber, Indy Chamber
– Treasurer and Vice Chair Elect:Connie Bond Stuart, PNC
– Secretary: Rafael Sanchez, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
“The strength of the Indy Chamber is a direct reflection of the commitment of our members. We are fortunate to have dedicated business leaders who are engaged in our efforts to grow our regional economy and this team of board leadership will undoubtedly continue our mission to have the greatest impact we can on our members and our community,” said Michael Huber, president and CEO of the Indy Chamber.
The Indy Chamber is also pleased to welcome the newest members of its board of directors. Joining the board is:
– Mr. Jim Birge, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
– Dr. Bernard Franklin, NCAA
– Ms. Jackie Morales, Morales Group
– Mr. Joseph M. Perkins, Jr., Cummins Inc.
– Mr. Mamon Powers III, Powers and Sons Construction
– Mr. Clay Robinson, Sun King Brewery
– Mr. Mario Rodriguez, Indianapolis Airport Authority
– Mr. Paul Rothwell, SmartIT
– Ms. Jennifer Zinn, Roche Diagnostics
See our complete listing of the Indy Chamber board of directors.