A message from Herd Strategies’ Denise Herd and OI Global Partners’ Patty Prosser
As two advisory members of the Women in Business Retreat serving on the Central Indiana Women’s Business Center Council (CIWBC), we have watched countless women embrace the two-day retreat since its launch five years ago, learning valuable lessons on personal branding, career development, and community service. We are proud to say that this year’s event will be the best yet.
We are excited about so many things coming up at this year’s Women in Business Retreat, it was hard to narrow down a list.
- The company. We love meeting and talking with other women about what makes us real: our successes, our challenges, and our passions.
- The atmosphere. The Alexander Hotel’s fun, creative artwork and intimate spaces allow for meaningful conversations, and provide a great setting to relax. Need a new headshot? Faith Blackwell Photography will be onsite to capture you at your best!
- The speakers. From nationally recognized Catt Sadler to local legend Angela Smith-Jones, we can’t wait to be inspired and encouraged to make an impact.
- The food. Two words: snack bar. Another two words: dine arounds. And last, but definitely not least: the happy hour and cocktail reception!
- The fun. This isn’t a stale, boring conference. During the overnight, we’ve made connections until the wee hours of morning, and many times have closed down the bar with keynote speakers!
Still wondering why you should attend? Check out what women attending the retreat this year are saying!