Grecian Olympic victors were crowned with laurel wreaths. The sweet, fragrant leaves of the bay laurel imitated the pleasant experience of success. Genesys recently received its own laurel when it was named Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 North American Contact Center Company of the Year. The award designated us as the clear leader in the two major categories: Visionary Innovation and Performance, and Customer Impact.
Good things come in threes – Genesys was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CCI and CCaaS, the Ovum Decision Matrix for cloud contact center, and now the Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 North American Company of the Year award. At Genesys, our entire team is committed to innovation and delivering value to our customers so they can build stronger relationships with their customers. It’s rewarding that Frost & Sullivan recognized the overall excellence of Genesys solutions. We’re especially gratified by the perfect score of 10 we received for Visionary Innovation and Performance, which was 1.5 points ahead of the competition. Our score of 9 for Customer Impact was a full point above the competition.
While it’s always nice to win awards and receive high scores, the report that accompanied the award proved to be even more noteworthy. It provides more details on Genesys’ leadership that our customers can trust in. Let’s look at a few highlights.
- Proven track record: Frost & Sullivan noted that Genesys has maintained a leadership position since its inception. In part that’s due to, Genesys history of identifying and addressing unmet customer needs ahead of the competition.
- Acquisition strategy: Genesys has accelerated its ability to deliver innovation to customers through acquisitions. Our acquisition of Interactive Intelligence is strong proof of this, as we broadened our customer reach and enhanced our cloud-based offerings.
- Blended AI: Frost & Sullivan highlighted the fact that Blended AI helps set us apart. Where most competitors take a more disconnected approach to AI, we seek to blend bots, automation, and the human touch of real agents to deliver a more efficient—and better—contact experience.
- Predictive routing: Frost & Sullivan reports that we’re using technologies like AI to improve customer experience. How does that work? Our users can use machine learning with business rules to best match customers with the right employees to achieve the best business outcomes.
- Workforce optimization (WFO) AI: Extending the advantages of blended AI to enhance agent performance, we’re using AI to help agents deliver better service more efficiently.
- Messaging: Requests for customer support through consumer messaging apps are on the rise. Frost & Sullivan recognized that we’re keeping abrest of this trend, keeping omnichannel customer experience top of mind as we deliver new innovations.
- Genesys Use Cases and PureSuccess: Frost & Sullivan reports how both provide a prescriptive plan blending software and services to achieve business outcomes with reduced risk.
Making a Difference
The laurel wreaths of the ancient Greeks were impermanent. The aroma faded and the leaves withered, because excellence isn’t a destination. Excellence is a continual pursuit. The phrase “resting on his laurels” indicates the tendency to rely on past victories. We are pleased to be designated the 2018 North American Contact Center Company of the Year. However, we have no intention to rest on our laurels. This award gives Genesys the opportunity to recommit ourselves to the continual pursuit of excellence this year and the years ahead.
Download and read the award report to learn more about why Frost & Sullivan chose Genesys as its 2018 North American Contact Center Company of the Year.